Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Addy arrived!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dollyland's mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I received my Addy doll and she is really cute---she needs a good bath and a Downey Dunk but I really love her!!!!! Her strings are intact and her hair does not seem to have been cut.

    The clothes are all in great shape too and are marked 1995 with the exception of her meet dress which is 1993 so I am pleased with the total purchase!!!!!!

    She does have the numbers 148/16, do you think it is possible that this is a first run Addy?

  2. #2
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Congrats! Be sure to post pics!!

    P.S.
    I LOVE the dress Elizabeth is wearing in your avatar!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    when I asked the experts here, they thought that those numbers meant PM Addy, not necessarily first run. Mine says they same numbers though, and she is obviously early!!

  4. #4
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Congrats on your new girl!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dollyland's mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks!!!! I know that she is a German PM but I was just wondering "how old" if the numbers were for the "first" if you will. I am truly excited to have her!!!!!!

    BTW---I can't wait to sew for her!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't wait to see what you come up with for her. I know that my Addy has the same numbers and my mom got her for me soon after she released.

    Shanna

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohh lucky1 I want Addy..

    P.S I also like the dress Elizabeth is wearing in your avatar too..Did you make any mmore like that LOL?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on Addy!! Are you going to start sewing for her soon? If so, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on your new Addy. She is one of our favorites.

    Ria aka AGTeacher is the resident expert on pre-Mattel, etc. She has been on bed rest with back problems, but if you PM her she replies rather promptly.

  10. #10
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •